Saturday, January 24, 2009

Interesting thought/articles on CPSIA

There is so much information out there regarding CPSIA that it is overwhelming. I catch myself sighing every time someone asks me what is going on with the "lead law". I don't mean to sound irritated but at times I am just exhausted thinking about it. However, the concern and outpouring of so many customers and friends keeps my hopes up that we can and must keep up the fight. Today numerous customers asked what can they do? The best thing you can do for us at this time is to call your congressman again. You can also contact Senator Waxman and voice your concerns. The last thing you can do is to attend the Town Hall Meeting this Wednesday night @ 7pm. The more people these representatives see there the better chance we have of getting some type of response other then the one I receive earlier this week from one of the congressman's offices "We know it is law, but we will look the other way".

One websites with great info out there is rally congress. Walter Olson with Forbes.com gives a great commentary. Auntie Kate's blog also gives a great perspective on the affects of CPSIA.

No comments: